SaaS Operational services are designed to address the specific challenges associated with delivering a true software service. Operational packages are often used as an extension of the SaaS Strategy services to ensure not only a successful launch but to also smooth out day-to-day on-demand business processes.
Typical Operational Services engagements include:
- Products – Architecture, platforms, hybrid options
- Marketing – Messaging, packaging, pipeline development
- Sales – Channels, compensation
- Service delivery – Hosting, SLA’s
- Operations – Customer Satisfaction, metrics
- Transition – Communications, messaging, talent acquisition, culture
Unlike other consulting firms, Montclare provides not only strategic advisory services but also deep SaaS operational expertise that helps clients manage either through either a business transition or launching a new SaaS offering.